Amundi has launched an additional socially responsible exchange-traded fund (ETF) range covering equities and bonds.
It includes three equity ETFs based on the MSCI World, USA and Europe SRI – or ‘socially responsible investment’ - indices. The company intends to launch another product based on an emerging markets SRI index from MSCI.
The initial funds are offered at the “most competitive ongoing charges in Europe”, Amundi says. An MSCI World SRI funds has a charge of 0.18%, for example, as does a Europe version.
Amundi said it had launched a three-year responsible investment action plan in early October 2018.
The funds in the SRI range are:
- Amundi Index MSCI World SRI Ucits ETF (0.18%)
- Amundi Index MSCI USA SRI Uctis ETF (0.18%)
- Amundi Index MSCI Europe SRI Ucits ETF (0.18%)
- Amundi Index US Corp SRI Ucits ETF (0.16%)
- Amundi Index Euro Agg Corporate SRI Ucits ETF (0.16%)
©2018 funds europe