Want to write for us?
Funds Europe welcomes exclusive opinion article pitches from industry professionals. That magazine will not, however, publish articles published elsewhere or primarily repurposed; the content must be unique to Funds Europe.
We do not accept articles from people outside of the funds industry (e.g., financial or lifestyle bloggers), nor do we accept paid-for hyperlinks. We will be unable to respond to such requests.
To be considered for submission, please send a short synopsis and proposed title for your article to Funds Europe group editor Nick Fitzpatrick.
Opinion article submission guidelines:
- The primary purpose of writing an op-ed is to draw attention to an important issue that requires action (whether this is positive acknowledgement or negative criticism). The author should supplement their argument with clearly stated opinions on the issue.
- Any submissions must be exclusive to Funds Europe.
- Avoid ‘back to basics’ pitches. We are looking more for opinions on solving problems rather than discussions on what the problems are.
- The article must be 600-800 words, search engine optimised and with links to relevant companies/reports mentioned. Please also supply a one or two-sentence summary of the article that incorporates the article keywords and author’s name.
- Opinion/comment articles should have a clear thesis and examine topics/subjects. They should not be product advertisements. Product advertisements, ‘salesy’ content or advertorials will not be accepted.
- Funds Europe house style is in British English.
- A member of the editorial team will send you the URL for the live content if and when it is published. We’d encourage you to promote your work by tagging @FundsEurope in your social media promotions.