Carmignac has unveiled six UK-domiciled open-ended investment (OEIC) funds, as sub funds of six of the firm’s Luxembourg-domiciled Sicav funds.
According to the Paris-based firm, broadening the availability of its strategies to UK investors is a “natural step in the company’s European growth strategy” and a “significant milestone” for its offering in the country.
“Given the changing distribution landscape, we believe the time is right to enhance our offering and make our funds more accessible to domestic investors,” said Maxime Carmignac (pictured), managing director of the company’s UK branch.
The French asset manager has been working with UK clients for seven years, building “in-depth knowledge” of the market and its clients’ preferences, Carmignac said.
The sub-funds have been launched in partnership with FundRock Partners Limited as authorised corporate director, underlining “Carmignac’s commitment to the UK as a strategic investment market”, according to the French asset manager.
All the funds bar one (FP Carmignac European Leaders) have previously been available as Luxembourg-domiciled Sicavs.
The funds are as follows:
- FP Carmignac European Leaders (Europe ex UK Equities)
- FP Carmignac Unconstrained Global Bond (Global Fixed Income)
- FP Carmignac Patrimoine (Global Multi-Asset)
- FP Carmignac Emerging Discovery (EM Small & Mid-Caps Equities)
- FP Carmignac Emerging Markets (EM Large Caps Equities)
- FP Carmignac Emerging Patrimoine (EM Multi-Asset)
©2019 funds europe