Manulife Asset Management’s investment roots date back more than a century.
Manulife Asset Management is a global active investment manager with a long history of investing in private and public markets. We have deep expertise in real assets, stemming from our parent company’s insurance general account, as well as significant experience of investing across multiple public asset classes.
We currently manage over £290 billion1 across both public and private markets, with more than 450 investment professionals operating in 16 countries and territories. With investment roots dating back more than 100 years, our investors can benefit from our deep market knowledge in the US, Canada, Europe and Asia.
Key Investment Capabilities:
• Active Fixed Income: Our flagship multi-sector fixed income team manage over £29 billion1 in assets. With a total return focus, they combine global and multi-sector fixed income to maximise risk-adjusted returns.
• Equity: Our bottom-up, high conviction approach, backed by fundamental research, enables our investment teams to deliver strong risk-adjusted returns with downside market protection. Our expertise in global equity investing has recently been recognised by CAMRADATA with the Global Focus strategy being awarded first place in the Global Equity – Core Large Cap category.
• Private Markets: From our recently launched agriculture and timber fund to commercial property and infrastructure, our specialist teams provide clients with direct access to real assets.
• Liquid Alternatives: We continue to strengthen our offering in this area and have recently added an Absolute Return Rates fund, investing in G10 fixed income, derivatives thereof and FX aiming to provide positive absolute returns on a rolling 12-month basis with low volatility and daily liquidity.
• Asset Allocation: We utilise a multi-asset, multi-style approach to achieve diversification across a wide range of equity, fixed income and non-traditional exposures. These are achieved through allocations to both active and passive strategies that are then tailored to fulfil the widest possible spectrum of client investment objectives.
For more information, please visit our website at www.manulifeam.com, or contact: Martin Powis, Head of Institutional, UK & Ireland +44 (0)20 7256 3753, [email protected]
1 – AUM in GBP as of 31 December 2017, rounded to the nearest billion. AUM for global investors includes funds managed for the General Account and third parties.
©2018 funds europe