Franklin Templeton has launched a fund range providing access to liquid hedge fund strategies in a Ucits format.
The five Luxembourg-domiciled strategies aim to provide daily liquidity and transparency from hedge fund specialist K2 Advisors through its managed accounts platform.
The Franklin Templeton Alternatives Funds will be offered as part of K2 Advisors’ hedge fund solutioning business model, which includes access to non-European hedge funds via the Ucits regulatory framework.
Bill Santos, senior managing director at K2 Advisors, said: “These managers offer differentiated styles of alpha generation and risks, that are beneficial in providing robust diversification to investors. Our focus is to partner with our clients and be an extension of their team.”
The five new liquid hedge fund solutions are:
- Franklin K2 Bardin Hill Arbitrage Ucits
- Franklin K2 Chilton Equity Long Short Ucits
- Franklin K2 Electron Global Ucits
- Franklin K2 Ellington Structured Credit Ucits
- Franklin K2 Wellington Technology Long Short Ucits
©2019 funds europe