• funds europe is the only dedicated journal for cross-border fund professionals involved in the pan-European investment fund business
• funds europe provides a central information resource for all those involved in front and back office at fund groups, pension funds, fund distribution outlets and third-party support business companies (custodian banks, administrators, lawyers, tax advisors and consultants) across Europe.
• funds europe has a circulation of 10,200, with a requested readership of over 6,000
• funds europe tracks and interprets Europe's retail and institutional fund markets. It provides in-depth analysis of latest product, distribution and IT developments that European fund groups need to support their strategic planning decisions
• funds europe is a media partner for a range of marketing leading conferences throughout the world
• funds europe talks to market leaders in Europe and uncovers the answers to key questions affecting the fund management industry. Is open architecture really working? What will be the successful products of the future? Which markets provide real growth potential? What back-office support do fund groups need to succeed cross-border?
• funds europe is written by specialist financial services journalists from around Europe, with opinion pieces contributed by industry leaders and academics. It works in close association with EFAMA and is supported by an editorial advisory board drawn from around the globe.